Thursday 30 July 2015

This Picture is NOT What You Think It Is

DOES this picture look rude to you?

This misleading image might be the funniest viral snap of all time.
At first glance you might think it looks like a penis hanging out the bottom of a woman's dress, but when you click on the image it's much more innocent.
The viral snap was posted by MonogamousMindy with the caption: "There's really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet".

We're not sure if they noticed the strange illusion at the time, but thousands of Reddit users certainly have.
"Totally thought that was a penis on the thumbnail, which raises the question why did I click on this," said Shadowfigure.

Another user DreamDemon, said: "Before for I clicked this I thought it was some chicks dong hanging out."
While DefinitionOfHappiness, said: "I had to do a second take. I seriously thought it was his penis until I saw the babies head."

The snap, which has been viewed more than three million since it was posted five days ago, is actually just a sleeping woman with a baby on her stomach.
And what looked like a schlong is just a tiny pair of baby's feet.
However the trick faired too much for some Reddit users.
"I still not convinced it's NOT a penis," said zWERG.
While another simply said: "OH..OH..THOSE ARE FEET."
DAILY MAIL.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment