Saturday 21 May 2016

Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D

Wife of eccentric media personality, Charly Boy has made quite a shocking revelation as she said her husband of 38 years fathered seven children from ‘away matches’.

Reminiscing on their roller-coaster marital journey in an interview with Babalola Oshogbiye, Lady D said she had to battle the Area Fada‘s excesses in regards to the opposite sex.

‘In the beginning it was the women, my gosh! Women everywhere. Charles is a charmer,’ she said.

She continued, ‘he had seven kids from his away matches and the women he married that didn’t work out, before we got married. But as the years rolled by I found ways of calming him down, and curing my high blood pressure. I later found out that the women were more for his hypes, like the Charly’s Virgins.

‘One thing I knew from the beginning was that my husband always wanted to be a family man, after all he grew up seeing both parents together for 60 something years before papa passed on. Much later the women thing totally fizzled out,’ she added.

‘In the beginning I wasn’t too sure how to deal with all his children from different women, but trust Charles he knows how to put his family together. That’s how I overnight became a mother of nine children plus my last three.’

Through the period, Lady D said she initially had issues with Charly Boy before eventually settling into the marriage more maturely.

‘Yes, in the beginning the first maybe 8 years, too many drama that I was dealing with. It wasn’t easy at all but I also matured along the way,’ she replied to the question about doubting her husband’s love for her.

‘I began to see things for what they really are not for what it looked like. Experience has thought me how to separate the boy Charly from my man Charles. Charly is an incorrigible button pusher and that will never stop, but my man Charles is also an incorrigible introvert and that’s who I married. A few times he has reported himself to me and he is not good at lying.
Charly Boy, who has been married three times before Lady D, recently started counselling couples in marriage.

Source: TheNet.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment: